Cleans the following:
- Internet Explorer-: Temporary files, URL history, cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat.
- Firefox-: Temporary files, URL history, cookies, download history.
- Opera: Temporary files, URL history, cookies.
- Windows: Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.
- Registry cleaner: Advanced features to remove -unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... also comes with a comprehensive backup feature.
- Third-party applications: Removes temp files and recent file lists (-MRUs-) from many apps including Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, -Netscape, MS Office, Nero, Adobe , WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more...
- 100% Spyware FREE: This software does NOT contain any , Adware or Viruses.
Start the CCleaner by double-clicking on portable.exe instead of CCleaner.exe and use CCleaner normally. Known limitations:
CCleaner Portable requires administrator or power user rights to run. These rights are needed for registering the required CCleaner components.
CCleaner Portable Settings:
To change CCleaner Portable Settings you need to manually edit the values in portable.ini under [PORTABLE] section.
- DebugMode - Show- CCleaner
- Portable debug window.
- CCleanerPath - Full or relative path to folder containing CCleaner files.
- CCommandLine - Add parameters in CCleaner command line.
- IfInstalled - Changes the behaviour when CCleaner is installed on the system.
- 0 - Backup installed CCleaner (default)
- 1 - Run installed CCleaner
- 2 - Error message
- /DEBUG - Adds /DEBUG in CCleaner command line.
- /AUTO - Adds /AUTO in -CCleaner command line.
- /REG - Registers CCleaner compo-nent´s and writes settings in registry.
- /UNREG - Unregisters CCleaner component´s and removes CCleaner registry entries. *
- /NOIC - Skip CCleaner installation check.
- /DBG - Shows the CCleaner Portable debug window.
- /FORCE - Starts CCleaner even when there is fatal errors.
- When using /UNREG CCleaner Portable skips the CCleaner installation check.
Since version 1.37 CCleaner supports loading/saving settings to an INI file (CCleaner.ini) rather than the registry. CCleaner Portable uses this option and it- should not be disabled. CCleaner settings are stored in CCleaner.ini under [Options] section.
What´s New in version 3.12.1572:
- Added Firefox 8.0 Beta sup-port.
- Added Firefox 7.0 Final support.
- Added secure delete for Cluster tips.
- Added secure delete for Alternate Data Streams.
- Added cleaning for Network Passwords.
- Added PATH environment variable cleaning-.
- Added cleaning for Top Sites in Google Chrome.
- Improved -support -for Chrome Canary.
- Improved support- for Firefox Aurora channel.
- Added cleaning for AVG -AntiVirus 2012, ACDSee 14, BitZipper and Avast! Antivirus 6.
- Improved cleaning for VLC -Media Player and Axialis IconWorkshop.
- Added Marathi translation.
- Minor bug fixes.